Sunday 24 April 2011

Who will you be walking or running for?

Having not participated in the Mothers Day Classic before, my head is spinning with ideas of what it might be like on the day.  I had the wierdest dream  the other night...it included the Mothers Day Classic, a terrorist plot, Langley Park and Powers Boothe!  A crazy dream that I can still 'see' so clearly.  What does it all mean I ask myself?? I won't analyse it all too much though.  I am quite prone to bizarre dreams.

Who will you be walking or running for this year?  I know that for me I will be carrying in my heart all those who have been affected and suffered as a result of breast cancer.  There has been a lot of it around me of late, I am sad to say.  My commitment to raising awareness gets stronger each passing day.  There are two lovely women  I know, one who lost her battle just recently and one who is fighting as we speak.  My thoughts are with their families and friends. 

Paula, a lovely woman, I have recently come to know,has just commenced her breast cancer journey and has registered a team to walk on the day - look out for Paula's Pointed Posey!  Give her a big cheer on the day!  I am thinking of you Paula!

I am so grateful to have come through my own journey and now 11 years on be able to give something back and hopefully help others. Remember you can do an online tribute through the Mothers Day Classic website. 

Enjoy your Easter Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. PS Did I mention that our work raffle and guessing competition raised $250? Amazing support from the workplace and such a simple idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous sports brand Nike company and the famous basketball star James sign contract, jointly launched by Nike brand star series Nike Australia and Nike Shoes Australia, son brand's style is Nike specifically for James custom-made2 sports shoes Nike Air Max 2012 Cheap Nike Air Max is Nike company for James a series of Cheap Nike Shoes basketball shoes, Nike Air Max 2012 Mens Shoes Black White for a heavier weight strike or swingman, wear-resisting performance is high, the damping effect is very good, but start no Nike Free Run basketball shoes quickly. Nike Australia protective first-class, is the function is relatively comprehensive basketball shoes series, only on the wearer weight has a demand, the shoes itself is heavy. Cheap Nike Shoes its positioning as Nike other star series such as Nike Jordan basketball shoes, Nike kobe basketball shoes series, Nike Free Run 2 Nike Free Run 3 is designed to through the star itself the rallying point and public influence to enhance brand value of a marketing strategy.Nike Shoes Australia James and the signing of Nike to its own star brand is also a kind of a good business, may say that is a powerful combination.
    Australia's sports level is high, thanks to the Australian mass sports movement the popularization, where almost everyone to find a suitable for themselves and very keen movement way. Sports has become Australian life indispensable part. Men's Nike Free Run 2 Black Green Shoes by the Australian people like, lightsome and quick Men's Nike Free Run+3 Blue White Black Shoes give you bring infinite power, let you have legs, let you sprinkle a sweat. The Australian people running for a love of sport only Nike Free Run 2 ability matchs to it. Come on put on Nike Free Run 3 achievement different you, to be a part of Australia.

    ReplyDelete