Thursday 7 April 2011

Back in town and feeling inspired!!

Good morning Perth!
I am back in town after an extremely exciting week in Canberra.  I attended the National Dragon Boat Championships along with 24 other members of the Amazons Perth Dragon Boat team.  It was a fabulous experience and I feel  greatly inspired to get fitter and healthier!  My focus now is to participate in the Mothers Day Classic along with the rest of you. 

Isn't it wonderful to get some rain?  The light relief in the weather will certainly be an encouragement to get out and get into training, I know it works for me.  I would love to hear what people are doing to get in shape for the event.

This weekend I will be actively involved with the Bayswater Primary School fete.  I will be running a stall that will promote the Mothers Day Classic as well as NBCF and the Register4 so if you are in the area and want some more information about the MDC please pop in.  A few lovely ladies from the Amazons Dragon Boat Team will also be helping on the day.  BCNA has also provided us with some pink items to dress up our stall.

Community events such as school fetes and local festivals are a fabulous opportunity to promote the Mothers Day Classic, so it may be something you could do in your area.  If you want any details on how to get promotional information please email me.

That's it for me today...see you on Sunday if you are in the Bayswater area and feel like popping in! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog Angela! I'll be there on Sunday and will make a point of stopping by your stall. More than happy to sponsor you in this exciting endeavour. Catch you 'round the playground!
    Tracey W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela the blog is looking fantastic!

    might see you tomorrow at the stall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog angela! looking forward to regular updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela
    Well done on the National Dragon Boat Championships.
    Its great to see you promoting Mothers Day Classic at locals events.
    I look forward to the reading the regular updates!
    Cheers
    Bec

    ReplyDelete