Sunday 27 March 2011

Langley park on Sunday morning

This morning my son Nicholas and I decided we would try out the venue for this years Mothers Day Classic.  Langley Park was beautiful this morning...it always amazes me how many people are up and about so early, jogging, walking, rowing, bike riding...you name it.
I took a few photos of the venue in the gorgeous morning light.  Nicholas, my dog Noodle and I walked the 4km circuit and wonder now whether we should just walk the 4km's or the 8km circuit on the day.  I suppose we can try it out next time.  Anyway here is an early morning view of Langley Park!
                                                                                     
                                                                                  This is Nicholas doing some stretches after our walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment